As the Advising Center for the College of Liberal Arts, ATLAS supports students in the Beach Pledge Program throughout their academic career.
- Enroll during priority registration period on assigned enrollment date and time
- Pay tuition and fees by the due dates
Units & GPA
- Earn 30 baccalaureate units per academic year
- Maintain minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA and 2.50 major GPA
- Must not be on Academic Probation
- Complete all degree objectives within pledged graduation term and AD-T contract requirements (if applicable)
- Consult an ATLAS advisor if changing degree objective(s)
For further information about the Beach Pledge Program, please visit the University’s website.