Minor Request Form

In order to declare a minor in the College of Liberal Arts, you must:

  • Have a minimum 2.5 GPA (Overall, CSULB, and Major)
  • Be fully declared in your major (no pre-majors)
  • Be able to complete the minor within the University‚Äôs Timely Graduation policy
  • You are encouraged to complete or be enrolled in at least one course in the minor before declaring.