Economics Student Association
Like us on Facebook
2017-18 Executive Board
- Hibraheim Villalbazo, President
- Levi Kay, Vice President
- Andrew Burger, Treasurer
- Ana Leon, Secretary
- Megan Anaya & Luke Carlton, Public Relations
- Connie Marie Calimbas, Staff Advisor
Statement of Purpose
- Section 1. The Economics Student Association of California State University, Long Beach strives to engage students who have taken an interest in economics. We encourage students to participate in a curriculum that showcases education beyond the classroom. By placing a specific emphasis on the exchange of ideas, policy’s and presenting students with internship and employment opportunities, we hope to encourage students to enrich both their local & global economies with the skills they have developed through our program.
- Section 2. To promote ethical leadership and academic achievement, and to cultivate civic responsibility.
- Section 3. To provide the students opportunities for association and interaction with the faculty and administration of CSULB and with the members of the community.