Office Of Economic Research
Welcome to CSULB’s Office of Economic Research (OER) Website
The Office of Economic Research (OER) coordinates and conducts applied economic research that supports the mission of the university by tackling important problems facing the region, state, and nation. OER integrates scholarship and learning by building on faculty expertise and providing learning opportunities for students. OER works with governments, nonprofits, businesses, and the rest of the university to identify potential research projects which address important issues such as regional economic development, transportation, and the environment.
Among the ongoing efforts of the OER is the CSULB Regional Economic Forum. The 2016 CSULB Regional Economic Forum was held on April 29, 2016.
For more information about OER, please contact us at OER@csulb.edu.
2016 Regional Economic Forum Presentation Materials
Presenters, Presentations, and Reports:
- John P. Keisler, City of Long Beach i-Team
- Jeffrey Fullerton, Edgemoor Infrastructure & Real Estate
- Christopher Thornberg, Beacon Economics
- Wade Martin, CSULB Economics
Forum Media Coverage
- CSULB Regional Economic Forum
- Gateway Cities Demographic and Economic Data Center: CSULB’s Office of Economic Research provides forecasting and data analysis of the socioeconomic characteristics of the Gateway Cities. The Gateway Cities consist of 27 cities in southeast Los Angeles County. PI: Kristen Monaco