Location, Parking, and Maps
- The all-day conference will be held at the Karl Anatol Conference Center.
- The Karl Anatol Conference Center is located on the bottom floor of the Academic Services (AS) building, which is positioned between the Macintosh Humanities Building (MHB) and the campus library (LIB). The Anatol Center is on the south end of campus, just off of Seventh Street.
- Map of south campus: http://daf.csulb.edu/maps/campus/
- No general parking is available near the Anatol Center.
- No guest parking passes are available for conference guests and/or attendees.
- Attendees, panelists, and visiting professors will need to purchase a general parking permit.
- Daily permits for spring 2012 are $5.
- All CSULB parking rules apply.
- General parking lots are approximately a 10-20 minute walk from the conference location at the Anatol Center.
- Shuttles to the conference location run from both the east and west campus parking lots. Expect a 15-30 minute wait/commute from these shuttle stops to the conference location. (The link to the shuttle map is provided below for reference).
- The conference cannot reimburse you for the cost of parking and/or travel.
Maps & Links (Click on any link to access information):
- General Parking
- Parking information
- Shuttle stop map
- Directions to CSULB
- Map of Disabled Parking and Entrances
- Additional CSULB maps
- CSULB home page