Posted on June 27, 2013
Not much to report today. It was a barn day dedicated to getting everything sorted out. I spent most of the day trying to get all of the data in a useable format as well as correcting the points using the base station information. I have started trying out some new tools that I’ve never used before especially in ArcScene. It’s frustrating and slow going but totally worth it. I love seeing the result of a brand new process. One interesting note is that we ended up with a house pet. A young dog, presumably one of the ranches, has decided to stay here. He’s adorable and was readily adopted by everyone. We fed him and gave him a bath. Wish I had the energy or content to write more but not tonight.