Posted on July 7, 2012
Yesterday, I tried to do a supervised classification and that failed so I had to scrap it. Dr. Becker wanted me to use the spectra readings to classify the rocks for the supervised classification and I didn’t have the spectra readings. Luckily Dr. Lipo had them and gave them to me but by the time that I received them, it was the end of the day and I was burnt out.
So today, actually didn’t get much better. I am still super confused and frustrated with my project. I worked with the spectral readings the whole day. I averaged all of the readings and then graphed all of the averaged readings. That doesn’t seem like much to me because it took a long time to get all of that done unfortunately.
I have 2 days left and I still have nothing to put on my poster. I am not feeling good about this!