Posted on June 27, 2013 by Audrey
Today I worked on improving my classification of the uluhe ferns. I was able to increase the accuracy of the classification by creating one ruleset and classifying the result as extra1. Then I extracted a part of extra1 class that fulfilled another ruleset and classified that part as extra2. I kept repeating this process until I got a selection that only contains ferns then I reclassified the selection as uluhe ferns. I did the same for trees, and grass.
I also started my PowerPoint slides and organizing my data for the data dump. I am worried whether I will have enough time to work on the paper tomorrow, but I am planning on working on the paper and the metadata tomorrow. For today, I am going to continue editing my PowerPoint slides and practice presenting.