Geography Research and Teaching Resources @ The Beach
- A research- and teaching-based project that seeks to expand access to the Geosciences for under-represented groups in Southern California.
- A CSU Center for interdisciplinary research integrating physical, natural, and social science research.
- A CSU Center of research and outreach focusing on issues related to homelessness, drug use, and HIV/AIDS prevention.
- CSU Department of Geography serves as one of the North American nodes in this global network of scholars, activists, and community organizers interested in democracy.
- This program is designed to increase the pool of eligible applications for positions in the intelligence community for students of all backgrounds. Click here for details on the CSULB program.
- An organizational network for sharing and collaboration among geographers interested in the study of Mars.
- This site catalogues the Department video library and also catalogues and updates information on films relevant to the teaching of geography at CSULB.
Organizations in Geography and Affiliate Fields