Geography Research and Teaching Resources @ The Beach
Geosciences Diversity Enhancement Project (GDEP)
- A research- and teaching-based project that seeks to expand access to the Geosciences for under-represented groups in Southern California.
The Institute for Integrated Research in Materials, Environments, and Society (IIRMES)
- A CSU Center for interdisciplinary research integrating physical, natural, and social science research.
Metropolitan Transportation Center (METRANS)
Center for Behavioral Research and Services (CBRS)
- A CSU Center of research and outreach focusing on issues related to homelessness, drug use, and HIV/AIDS prevention.
Spaces of Democracy
- CSU Department of Geography serves as one of the North American nodes in this global network of scholars, activists, and community organizers interested in democracy.
The CSU Intelligence Community Center for Academic Excellence
- This program is designed to increase the pool of eligible applications for positions in the intelligence community for students of all backgrounds. Click here for details on the CSULB program.
Mars Geography Network
- An organizational network for sharing and collaboration among geographers interested in the study of Mars.
Places in Film
- This site catalogues the Department video library and also catalogues and updates information on films relevant to the teaching of geography at CSULB.
Organizations in Geography and Affiliate Fields