Posted on February 27, 2015
March 9-11: Orientations for students planning to take HDEV 470: Seminar and Practicum
Orientations are mandatory—you must attend one of the orientations listed below if you plan to enroll in HDEV 470 for the Summer or Fall 2015 semester. Applications for HDEV 470 can be found on the HDEV website: http://www.cla.csulb.edu/departments/hdev/hdev-internships/
- Monday, March 9, 2015 at 1:00 PM in PH1-112
- Monday, March 9, 2015 at 5:00 PM in LA5-247
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 3:00 PM in LA5-247
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 8:00 AM in LA5-247
March 13, 9:00 AM- 3:30 PM: College of Liberal Arts Internship Conference.
The Career Development Center is holding a free internship conference for College of Liberal Arts students. All students are welcome—freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. This will be an interactive day filled with activities to help you search, secure, and prepare for a successful internship experience. Several HDEV students and agencies that have hosted HDEV student interns will be presenting as part of the conference. There will be a student panel, networking lunch, and breakout sessions where you can refine your resume, get input on interviewing skills, etc. Do not miss this opportunity!!
- Date: Friday, March 13, 2015
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm (registration begins at 8:30 am)
- Location: The Pointe, CSULB
To secure a spot at the conference you should RSVP:
- Go to http://careers.csulb.edu
- Login to CareerLINK
- Click on the Events tab
- Select Workshops in the drop down menu
- Select a workshop, and RSVP!
March 25, 12:00- 2:00 PM: Human Development Internship Fair.
Organizations that have hosted HDEV 470 students in the past will be on campus to recruit student interns for the Summer and Fall 2015 semester. You do not need to be a senior to attend. This is an excellent opportunity for all HDEV students to identity and secure internship placements. The Internship Fair will be held in the courtyard between LA2 and LA3.