Our alumni live and work all over the world. Some use their linguistics degrees in language-related careers, such as teaching, translation, and communications. Others apply their liberal arts skills, such as writing, speaking, and analytic thinking, to diverse careers ranging from business to public service.
Alumni! If you’d like to be featured here, please contact the AnthroLing Lab (email@example.com).
- Jeffrey Anderson, Berlitz language instructor
- Reshama Damle, Public Speaking Lecturer, CSULB American Language Institute
- Maria Dien, International internship advisor, UCI Extension
- Debra Donson, Spanish Interpreter, LA Superior Court
- Krishantha Fedricks, senior lecturer in Sinhala Language and Linguistics at the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Rebekah Green, English Instructor, Eastern International University in Vietnam
- Brenna Hall, Academic English Department, UC Irvine
- Leanne Langton, English lecturer, CSULB and Senior Language Fellow, U.S. Department of State
- Qiuyu Julie Li, Chinese immersion teacher, Barnard Mandarin Chinese Magnet School in San Diego Unified School District
- Vuth Reth, Dean of English Faculty, National University of Management (Cambodia)