Political Science minor:
Political science minors must take a minimum of 21 units in the department. These must include:
- POSC 100, Introduction to American Government (or POSC 391, American Government): 3 units
- POSC 300: Scope and Methods of Political Science: 3 units
- Five additional upper-division (300- and 400-level) political science courses. Any upper division course may be used to satisfy this requirement, but students may only use three units of internship.
Public Administration minor:
The minor in Public Administration is available to any non-political science major.
Requirements: 21 units required
- Any five of the following: POSC 300, 326, 327,328, 329, 430, 431, 432, 447, 448, 498
- 6 additional units from any 300-400 level POSC courses