B.A., Minor and Certificate Programs in Spanish
B.A., Minor and Certificate in Spanish
The program offers courses leading to the B.A. degree in Spanish, the B.A. degree in Spanish Interdisciplinary Studies Option, the Minor in Spanish, the Certificate in Professional and Conversational Competence for Spanish Heritage Speakers, the Concentration in Bilingual Spanish and English for the B.A. in Liberal Studies, the Single Subject Teaching Credential in Spanish, and the minor and certificate programs in Latin American Studies in addition to several other programs and degrees.
Spanish BA Planners:
- Spanish BA Brochure
- Spanish Advising FAQ
- Brochure for the Spanish Minor
- Spanish Language Proficiency Certificate Brochure
- CSULB Catalog (Spanish B.A.)
- CSULB Catalog (Spanish B.A. Interdisciplinary Option)
- CSULB Catalog (Spanish Minor)
- CSULB Catalog (Spanish Certificate)
- B.A. in Liberal Studies
- Teaching Credential
RGRLL Undergraduate Central Advisor (French, German & Spanish)
Laura Ceia, Ph.D.