Welcome! The sociology department offers advising during the academic year and summer to assist undergraduates with your questions about the major. Those questions can include:
• Help with short and long-term class planning. • Explain graduation requirements. • Discuss post-graduate options and opportunities. • Assist with other matters related to your sociology career here at CSULB.
Our Fall 2015 advisors are Dr. Kerry Woodward (PSY-142) & Dr. Jake Wilson (PSY-132). All advising is on a “drop in” basis, no appointments necessary.
- Mondays, 2-4pm (Woodward)
- Tuesdays, 9-12pm (Wilson), 12-4pm (Woodward)
- Wednesdays, 12:30-4:30pm (Woodward)
- Thursdays, 10-12:00pm (Wilson)