Welcome! The sociology department offers advising during the academic year and summer to assist undergraduates with your questions about the major. Those questions can include:
• Help with short and long-term class planning. • Explain graduation requirements. • Discuss post-graduate options and opportunities. • Assist with other matters related to your sociology career here at CSULB.
There will be two advising openings during the week before spring semester classes begin:
- Tuesday, January 12th, from 10am-12pm (Dr. Woodward)
- Wednesday, January 13th, from 1-3:30pm (Dr. Martin)
Regular spring 2016 advising begins the week of January 19. Our spring advisors are Drs. Nancy Martin (PSY-135), Jake Wilson (PSY-132) and Kerry Woodward (PSY-142). All advising is on a “drop in” basis, no appointments necessary.
- Mondays: 9-10am, Dr. Woodward
- 1:45-4:45, Dr. Wilson
- Tuesdays: 9-12, Dr. Woodward
- 4-6:30pm, Dr. Martin
- Wednesdays: 9-10 am, Dr. Woodward
- 1-3:30, Dr. Martin
- Thursdays: 9:30-10:30
- 3:20-4:20, Dr. Wilson