Posted on March 22, 2013 by 005958379
BIO 260 (Biostatistics) permits are required for BA students only.
Please note that BS students simply enroll after completion of BIO 211 & MATH 119A with grade of “C” or higher.
BIO 350 (General Ecology) permits are for BAStudents only.
- Please note that BS students simply enroll after completion of BIO 211,212, 213, 260 and MATH 119A with grade of “C” or higher
- The prerequisites needed to enter BIO 350 as a BA student are listed on the permit.
- Complete permit and send to Carol Philipp at Carol.Philipp@csulb.edu
- You are allowed to take prerequisites for BIO 350 while being permitted into the course. Simply note “in progress” where the permit requests your grade.
- A grade of “C” or better must be earned by semester’s end for prerequisite courses “in progress” at the time of permitting. If you earn lower than a “C” contact Carol Philipp to cancel permit.
ECON 310 (Microeconomic Theory)
Students who are currently enrolled in ECON 100/101, ECON 300, MATH 115, MATH 119A or MATH 123 will be able to directly enroll in ECON 310 and do not need a permit, but will be disenrolled upon receiving a grade of “D” or less at semester’s end.
ESP 400 (Environmental Science & Policy Capstone Project)
– All ESP students must be permitted into ESP 400. Prerequisites for ESP 400 can be found on the course permit and must be finished before a permit may be assigned. Only students with all prerequisites met are assured entry into ESP 400. There are 24 seats in the course, and if we do not have enough students with all prerequisites met to fill them we will consider students with outstanding prerequisites on a case by case basis.
– All students needing ESP 400 are required to attend a permitting session. Several permitting sessions will be announced leading up to registration. Attendance is mandatory and permits will be completed in person during permitting sessions.