Posted on April 10, 2014
On Tuesday, April 15 from 11a.m. to 1 p.m., the CSULB Multicultural Center and Office of Student Life and Development will present a panel discussion highlighting the historical context of the First Amendment and the importance of free speech.
The panelists at this event will include the following:
- Erwin Chemerinsky, JD, UC Irvine, Dean of School of Law
- Larisa Hamada, CSULB, Director of Office of Equity and Diversity
- Dr. Jeff Klaus, CSULB, Dean of Students and Associate Vice President of Student Services
- Dr. Craig Smith, CSULB Director of Center of First Amendment Studies
- Moderated by Dr. Daniel O’Connor, CSULB Chair of Academic Senate and Chair of Liberal Studies Department
For more information, please call 562.985.4181.