Students should meet with an academic advisor:
- to declare Human Development as their major;
- to discuss course selection;
- and to file for graduation.
Human Development students must make an appointment for advising with the undergraduate advisor, Dr. Rachna Soni in LA3-202.
Schedule Advising Appointments
New Majors Sessions – Maximum of 5 students per session. Student must be present the entire hour.
- Tuesdays: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Please sign up in advance by clicking here for the New Major Session Scheduling System.
Individual Advising - Individual appointments of approximately 15 minutes. General advising questions for existing majors only. No declaration of majors during this session.
- Mondays: 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM; Tuesdays: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM; Wednesdays: 8:15 AM – 8:45 AM
- Please sign up in advance by clicking here for the Individual Advising Appointment Scheduling System.
Important Advising Deadlines
August 1: Papers for reinstatement for Fall Semester
December 1: Papers for reinstatement for Spring Semester
October 15: File to graduate for Spring & Summer
March 1: File to graduate for Fall and Winter
Note: Please allow at least one week prior to the above deadlines to garner the appropriate departmental signatures.
More Enrollment and Registration Information
For further advising hours during FALL 2015, please visit ATLAS Network in PH1-104 or call (562) 985-7804.