SPRING 2017 – Advising
All advising hours are walk-in only for a 15-minute session per student. New majors—be prepared to stay the entire hour.
Human Development students must make an appointment for advising with the HDEV undergraduate advisor, Dr. Rachna Soni. All advising is held in LA3-202. Students should meet with an academic advisor to:
- declare Human Development as their major;
- discuss course selection;
- and file for graduation.
More Enrollment and Registration Information
- Key Enrollment Dates and Deadlines
- Enrollment Services Forms
- Fall 2016 Registration Deadlines
- Fall 2016 Final Exam Schedule
For further advising hours during FALL 2016, please visit ATLAS Network in PH1-104 or call (562) 985-7804.